Thursday, October 20, 2011

[list-milapchoraria-03] Reply fom Shri Prashant Bhusan on Whistle blowers who fought for Cash for vote scam has landed in Jail & culprits are free to roam.

Dear Sathish,
I had personally condemned this on TV programs and offered all legal help to Mr. kulkarni.
Warmly,
Prashant

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 20, 2011, at 3:30 PM, Bharatham wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I demand a reply from you, India Against Corruption. 

The Whistle blowers who fought for Cash for vote scam has landed in Jail & culprits are free to roam. I think as of now your entire team has maintained silence. Atleast, I request Shri Anna Hazare ji to issue a condemn statement on this. I am not requesting for fight for it. Many Indians are unaware of this shameful incident in India & forgotten. 

Regards
Sathish

 

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Bharatham <patrioticindians@>
To: Sent: Monday, 3 October 2011 2:30 PM
Subject: Cash for Vote Scam

Dear Sir/Madam, 

As we know that Cash for vote scam 2008 is the decades worst political event & a black mark on Indian parliament. In the past few weeks its said people who exposed corrupted people are landed in jail. Latest to join is Mr.Kulkarni. If we go by records for Wikileak its very clear congress is involved. 

I request a reply from you,
 why you people are silent on this?
 why cant you support them on this issue or if you support them, are you afraid that you will be branded as BJP?

 Your silence makes me to think that all your team is interested in only Lokpal Bill. I remind you without the support of BJP in parliament, nothing would have been done on Lokpal bill. They helped you and why cant you help them out. 

This is doesnt seems like democracy at all and not dictator too. UPA is IMPOTENT.

I dont know what Anna Hazare Ji thinks on this.

I happily participated in Lokpla bill in chennai along with our family & our neighbours. 


B.Sathish.
Chennai

No comments:

Post a Comment