Monday, September 30, 2013

Vieos of my talk and discussions with Baba Ramdev

Follow me on Twitter: @RajivMessage

Recently I was invited to spend several hours with Baba Ramdev privately in his ashram in Haridwar, followed by a public lecture to his ashram audience. These videos include lively and vibrant exchanges between Baba Ramdev and myself, and several questions and answers on important issues facing our civilization today.

 

The videos are short and crisp:

 

- Welcome hug & discussion on Reversing the Gaze: Click

 

- Baba Ramdev's generous introduction of me to his ashram audience: Click

 

- Baba Ramdev & I discuss long range forces breaking India: Click

 

Exposing how Foreign Nexuses operate in India: Click

 

- Story of how Ayurveda got plagiarized by the Aveda cosmetics brand: Click

 

- My mission to Decolonize India Studies: Click

 

- Why we need Ramdev as Yogi President of India: Click

 

- History: Indian Civilization spread by diffferent methods than others: Click

 

- History: Why people of India did not get genocided like Native Americans: Click

 

-Response to Baba Ramdev's question: What inspired me to research & write on our Sanskriti: Click

 

- Baba Ramdev's candid advice on: How to position the Hindi Edition of Breaking India: Click

 

- Baba Ramdev's overall assessment of my talk and work: Click

 

- Private brainstorm meeting on strategy for bringing mass awareness: Click

 

I hope you will find these informative. Thanks and regards,

 

Rajiv

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Visit our online bookstore - click

You can buy several titles we have in stock.

 

Watch my videos

 

You can watch videos from dozens of my events in India and USA held at a variety of forums - ranging from top academic institutions, to television, to general public discussions, to faith organizations.

 

Contact me by email: RajivMalhotra2007@gmail.com



This message was sent to yaishwaryaj@gmail.com from:

Infinity Foundation | 66 Witherspoon StreetPMB 400 | Princeton, NJ 08542

Email Marketing by iContact - Try It Free!

Manage Your Subscription

No comments:

Post a Comment