Saturday, August 20, 2016

My video criticizing the MOHENJO DARO movie

 

I have examined the new MOHENJO DARO movie:

  • What is true and false about its depictions of history.
  • What are the social-political implications.
  • How to watch it for entertainment as well as education.

 

My video was quickly posted on the official web site of MOHENJO DARO movie by acclaimed director, Ashutosh Gowariker.

 

My review is critical of it and has generated over 114,000 views on my Facebook page in 4 days.

 

You can watch it at:

 

FACEBOOK: CLICK

 

 

YOUTUBE: CLICK

Facebook: @RajivMalhotra.Official

Twitter: @RajivMessage

 



This message was sent to yaishwaryaj@gmail.com from:

Rajiv Malhotra | rajivmalhotra2011@gmail.com | Infinity Foundation | 66 Witherspoon StreetPMB 400 | Princeton, NJ 08542

Email Marketing by iContact - Try It Free!

No comments:

Post a Comment