Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My new blog: Oprah's India

 

My New Blog on Firstpost.com

 

Click to read
 

Firstpost is rapidly turning into India's prominent web site for serious  content, with a similar positioning as Huffington Post. I am delighted to be associated with it, having met its publisher and editor, Raghavan Jagannathan, and found him to be very professional and open minded.

 

My first blog that just appeared was co-authored with Kaajal Ahuja who lives in the Washington, DC area and who helped edit my book, BEING DIFFERENT. This blog uses some of the ideas in that book to examine Oprah's visit to India and how her lens to see India fits my explanation of Western Universalism.

Visit our online bookstore - click

You can buy several titles we have in stock.

 

Watch my other videos

 

You can watch videos from dozens of my events in India and USA held at a variety of forums - ranging from top academic institutions, to television, to general public discussions, to faith organizations.

 

Contact me by email: RajivMalhotra2007@gmail.com



This message was sent to yaishwaryaj@gmail.com from:

Rajiv Malhotra | 66 Witherspoon Street PMB 400 | Princeton, NJ 08542

Email Marketing by iContact - Try It Free!

Manage Your Subscription

No comments:

Post a Comment